WFXE-FM, FOXIE 105 Columbus, GA is looking for its next Midday superstar. Must have a minimum of 3 years experience, and be a team player with a commitment to winning. The ideal candidate must have the ability to connect with the listeners on-air as well as in person, deliver the most compelling content, have strong social media, digital, and production skills. Must be outgoing, and have a positive attitude.
• Show prep, including format related content, and local content to produce a compelling radio show
• Hosting air shift, and voice-tracked shifts as assigned.
• Control room board operation.
• Remotes and appearances at station events, as assigned.
• Work with sales and promotions to maximize revenue opportunities, including promotions and possible personal endorsements.
• Commercial production.
• Attending station programming meetings, and staff training, station staff meetings
• Be available for scheduled air check review sessions for monitoring personality’s performance and coaching of on air presentation and techniques and suggestions.
• Miscellaneous other duties upon request.
• Candidate must know and follow all FCC rules and regulations as well as company policies.
Send your resume’ and air check to: email@example.com. No phone calls please. Davis Broadcasting, Inc. of Columbus is an equal opportunity employer.